Head Boy

Name: Sam
Role: Head Boy
Highlight of school life so far: Being appointed for Head Boy for Parklands High School
Favourite subjects: Music and Maths
I spend my time: Meeting with friends, Playing bass guitar, playing pool and revising   
You may know me for: Helping out in open evenings, parents evenings,being a part of the pupil support team, Form captain, LRC staff, newspaper team, pupil voice and helping out at dance shows and concerts backstage (music tech)   

My main message to others: My message to others is if you keep trying and don’t give up you will achieve your goal. All ways be positive no matter what. Nobody is perfect at everything, nobody can expect any more of you than for you to try your best. Try to get involved in new things and things you enjoy and make the most of the opportunities that Parklands offers because not all schools have the opportunities that we have. I hope that all the pupils at parklands have a good time and enjoy school life at parklands!