Heads of Africa

Name: Millie

Role: head of Africa house
Highlights of school life so far: Winning the house cup last year and being able to take part in so many things and work in a team
favourite subjects: Dance, history and psychology
I spend my time: horse riding, dancing and reading
You may know me for: being house captain in year 10, eco prefect, newspaper team, helping out on parents and open evenings, form captain, vocal ensemble
My main message to others: I really want pupils to be more outgoing and get stuck in around school, step outside of their comfort zones and try something new so that they can achieve more and do things they never thought they would be able to do.

Name: Tom
Role: Head of Africa House.
Highlight of school life so far: Being appointed the role of Africa House.
Favourite subjects: Computer science, PE, Graphics.
I spend my time: Listening to music and playing cricket.
You may know me for: Helping out in open evenings, parents evenings and speaking in assemblies.
My main message to others: I want others to get involved more within school and push themselves out of their own comfort zones. Some people don’t realise how important school is, they should always try their hardest.