Heads of Australasia


Name: Lucy
Role: Head of Australasia house
Highlights of school life so far: Winning the first ever house cup, representing school in competitions
Favourite subjects: Dance, Law, PE, English
I spend my time: Dancing, reading, watching TV
You may know me for: Head of house, Eco prefect, Cheerleading team, Pom dance team, Dance team
My main message to others: Just to try and enjoy school as much as you can, get involved in after school activities as they're a great way of making friends! Try to do your best in everything you do, don't be scared of failure! If anyone needs to speak about anything then they can always come and speak to me!







Name: Jordan
Role: Head of house for Australasia
Favourite subjects: Music technology, English, creative media and RE.
I spend my time: Doing after school activities mainly to do with music technology such as the dance show but I have helped out at parents evenings too.
My main message to others : My main message to others is just be more enthusiastic at school and take any chance you can to get involved. five years fly by and when you get to year 10/11 it just goes even quicker, so I guess my point is make your time at parklands count in whichever way you can.