Heads of South America

Name: Emily
Role: Head of house for South America
Highlight of school life so far: Being involved in the school productions every year, I can't pick my favourite!
Favourite subjects: Law, maths and RE
I spend my time: Doing anything and everything to do with cheerleading!
You may know me for: Being an Eco-prefect and from a number of clubs after school.
My main message to others: No matter when you start school and no matter what you go through as a person you should always aim to achieve what you want by getting involved in everything you can! I am excited to work alongside Kristian and am always here to help, don't ever hesitate to ask!







Name: Kristian
Role: Head of house for South America
Highlight of school life so Far: Being awarded Head of house for South America
Favourite Subjects: Maths, English, Pe.
I Spend my time: Watching Wigan athletic at the DW stadium nearly every week!
You may know me for: Being a member of Pupil support and doing a few after school activities, sport

My main message to others: Always have a goal no matter how big or small your aim is,it is something that you can say i did that. Try and go to every possible after school activity because it WILL benefit you. I work alongside Emily, If you need a helping hand we will always be here for YOU.