Pathway Leaders


Name: Ellie

Role: Teaching and Learning Pathway Leader
Highlight of my school life so far: Being awarded the BTEC Dance Award in 2014
Favourite Subjects: Dance, R.E. and History
I spend my time: Dancing and listening to music
You may know me for: Being a Learning Ambassador, and being involved with the school productions
My main message to others: To aim to be the best that you can be, and get involved because it’s so important to put yourself out there and achieve your potential!








Name: Richard
Role: Head of Teaching and Learning Pathway
Highlight of school life so far: Representing the school in a national Stem competition, or being able to build a 3D printer in a School competition.
Favourite subjects: Maths and Product Design
I spend my time: Gaming, listening to music and watching movies
You may know me for: School assemblies that I have been in, as well as being a member of the learning ambassadors and digital ambassadors
My main message to others: Don’t live your life worrying what others think about you. If you live your life for other people then you aren’t living life how you want to. If you want to do something “Weird”, or just be that bit different – go for it! If people don’t like you for being you, then just let them, and be yourself.




Name: Hannah
Role: Pathway Leader for Student Support
Favourite Subjects: History, English and Drama.
I spend my time: Being an Eco Ambassador, Pupil Voice Rep and English Mentoring.
You may know me for: Being involved in Bugsy Malone, being Asia House Captain and being involved in some whole school assemblies.
My main message to others: I think that people need to get involved in school life as much as possible to achieve the things you want to and to make friends. Get involved in sports and dance, drama and academic clubs as it makes such a difference to your school life.






Name: Lydia
Role: Pathway leader for wider school life
Favorite subjects: RE, dance, health and social care
I spend my time: Listening to music and going out with friends.
You may know me for: Participating in the school shows, being a member of pupil support, maths mentoring and eco-prefects as well as helping out at parents evenings.
My main message:To always try your best in all aspects of your school life and to never let your academic ability hold you back from applying for leadership roles and generally aiming to achieve goals.