Sports Captains

Name: Aaliyah

Role: sports captain

Highlight of school life so far: being involved in many different teams such as netball,cheer and dance and going on many different trips and doing competitions
Favourite subject: P.e, Dance, History and English
I spend my time: Doing many different sports and dancing, meeting up with friends and listening to music
You may know me for: Being an Eco prefect, being apart of sports council,doing a lot of dance and helping out, being involved in a lot of sports, being a gold ambassador, being a part of dance shows and being in street cheer and cheerleading team
My main message to others: To make sure you get involved in everything you can to make sure you have the best time at parklands and trying out new sports!




Name: Liberty
Role: Sports Captain
Highlight of school life so far: Going to the cheerleading competitions.
Favorite subjects: PE, dance, RE and science
I spend my time: Playing sports and meeting up with friends
You may know me for: Taking part in extracurricular activities,  being a eco prefect , dance shows and being in the cheerleading team.

My main message to to others: My main message to others would be is whilst you are at parklands make sure you get involved in extracurricular clubs and take every opportunity you can to get involved .






Name: Brad
Role: Sports Captain
Favourite subjects: P.E, English, History
I spend my time: Playing football and cricket all around the county, going out with friends and watching Everton F.C and Chorley F.C
You may know me for: Sports Council,refereeing various sporting events round school, being involved in the school shows with Boys dance, helping out in the PE department.
My main message to others: Try and get as many people involved in sport around school as possible. I want to introduce new sports to school and open up new opportunities within sport. I also want everyone to enjoy whatever they are doing within school!







Name: Alan
Role: Sports captain
Highlight of school life so far: Winning sports day in yr 9 with europe and winning the final of football in yr7
Favourite subjects: PE, history, maths
I spend my time: Playing sunday league football
You may know me for: Taking part in quite a few of the extra-curricular activities
My Main Message to others: I would like to give something back to the school because they have helped me so much. I would also like other younger students to get involved with more extra-curricular activities especially in sport.Also try and make the most of school while you can.