Associates


Name: Charlotte
Role: Associate Sports Captain
Highlight of school life so far: Becoming an Associate Sports Captain and becoming a Primary School Leader
Favourite subjects: PE, Dance and English
I spend my time: Dancing and taking part in other sport activities
You will may know me for: Helping out and taking part with after school clubs and dance shows
My main message to others: Persevere and never give up. If you try really hard for something you 
will achieve it. Make the most of the time you have at school and get involved as much as you can

Name: Jack
Role: Associate working with the Sports Captains
Highlight of school life so far: Being an Eco-Prefect
Favourite subjects: Maths and PE
I spend my time: Competing in taekwondo tournaments, as I am the current British and Commonwealth champion.
You may know me for: Being a taekwondo champion and being an Eco-Prefect
My main message to others: Never give up no matter what obstacles you come across and always strive to achieve your best


Name: Joe
Role: Associate Wider School Life
Highlight of school life so far: Becoming a part of the SSLT and creating a rap for the SSLT
Favourite subjects: PE and Graphics
I spend my time: Doing extra curricular activities such as football and cricket
You will know me for: The rapping for the Parklands rap, and Dancing in the show
My main message to others: If you set yourself a goal, don't stop at it until you achieve it, you never know how close you are until you get there.








Name: Holly
Role: Associate for teaching and learning
Favourite Subjects: Drama and Law
Highlight of my school life so far: I try to make the most of all aspects of my school life, but one of the best moments has been taking part in all the school dance productions and also being in the production of ‘Bugsy Malone’
I spend my time: Watching netflix, reading and singing!
You may know me for: Featuring in the school productions, being a learning ambassador and helping out in any other place that I can.
My main message to others: My main message to others is to live life as it comes and don’t preempt the future! Enjoy your time at Parklands and get involved where you can as I believe that it’s the things you don’t do that you regret.






Name: Hannah
Role: Teaching And Learning Pathway Associate
Favourite Subjects: Drama, Psychology and Science
Highlight of my school life so far: Being backstage for American spirit as part of the sound tech team as well as being Senior Digital Ambassador for last year.
I spend my time: Skateboarding, Reading books, watching Netflix and Computer Programming.
You may know me for: The many assemblies I have taken part in and running the MNDA charity event as well as the events run by the digital ambassadors.
My main message to others: Take all the opportunities you can within school and don't give up even when you suffer setbacks. Don't be afraid of failing because at least then you will have learnt something, but if you don't try then you will never know.






Name: Ella
Role: Associate for student support.
Favourite subjects: History, English, Art.
Highlight of of school life so far: Meeting all life long friends and getting to know everyone
I spend my time: Meeting up with friends, going to see my horses.
You may know for: helping out at parents and open evenings and speaking in assemblies.
My main message to others: Enjoy every second of your time at parklands, especially the younger years, when the higher stressful years come do not panic, do the work and you'll be fine. If you want to achieve something, keep going until you do, regardless of the obsticals you may come across!! Enjoy your self and work hard.


Name: Kaitlin
Role: Associate for student support.
Highlight of of school life so far: Trying and getting involved in new things such as pupil support, getting the role of associate and being involved in the school dance productions.
Favourite subjects: History, English and Science.
I spend my time: Meeting up with friends, watching Netflix and listening to music.
You may know for: being involved the school dance production, helping out at parents and open evenings and speaking in assemblies.
My main message to others: I think everybody should try their best and persevere even if things get tough as school is one of the most important times during your life. You should try put yourself out of your comfort zones and try something new, whether it be extra-circular activities or taking part in school productions. But overall enjoy your time at Parklands!


Name: Megan
Role: Associate for Wider School Life
Highlight of of school life so far: Being involved in passing of the Olympic Torch.
Favourite subjects: Pe, Music Tech, History.
I spend my time: Listening to music, and going to the gym.
You may know for: Being involved in many different sporting extra curricular activities.
My main message to others: I think that people should always get involved in as many different opportunities possible. You'll never know what you will achieve best in unless you give it a go!










Name: Zuzu
Role: Wider School Life Associate
Favourite Subjects: Law, Product Design and PE
Know Me For: Shows and Parents' Evenings
Spend My Time: Meeting my friends, taking part in sport and going on holiday!
What Is Your Message to others: Mainly encouraging others to get involved with anything and everything they can, especially things outside their comfort zone.












Name: Sophie
Role: Associate for wider school life.
Favorite subjects: Music tech, Science and maths.
Highlight of school life so far: Getting involved in everything i enjoy and meeting amazing friends.
I spend my time: With friends and listening to music as well as helping out at local clubs.
You may know me for: Helping out in open evenings and parents evenings.
My main message to others: I would encourage everyone to get involved with everything you can as it will help you in later life. Also to voice your opinion so you are not left out.








Name: Natasha
Role: Wider School Life Associate
Highlight of school life so far: Getting to meet new people.
Favourite subjects: Product Design, Law
I spend my time: Revising! I also take part in many after school activities and I like to spend time with my friends.
You may know me for: Being an Eco Prefect and a Digital Ambassador. I have also taken part in many school productions.

My main message to others: Make the most of your time at Parklands High School because when you leave school you don't want to just leave with your grades, you want to leave with memories and friends that you have made along the way. Your experiences at high school create the foundations for whatever you want to do in life so make it count.